|Monday||7am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 7pm|
|Thursday||7am - 7pm|
|Friday||8am - 3pm|
- Active Release Technique
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Functional Movement Screens
- Premier Athlete Program
- PremierJoint Program
- Premier Performance Links
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Download & Print Forms
✚ Our Location: Directions
Glen Mills Physical Therapy
Crozer Medical Plaza,
300 Evergreen Drive
Glen Mills, PA 19342
Premier Orthopaedics’ Physical and Occupational Therapy clinic consists of a knowledgeable staff of licensed physical and occupational therapists dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care. Located at Brinton Lake in Glen Mills, the state-of-the-art facility was designed with functional rehabilitation in mind so therapists can administer complete regimens for patients.
Therapists work closely with each patient to determine goals, supply tools and education, and utilize the best methods in medicine to determine a strategy to achieve these goals. Therapists develop relationships with patients to gain a mutual understanding of their injuries and outline the next steps of rehabilitation. They strive to instill confidence in patients to assure them that they’re putting their health and body in the right hands.
The staff at Premier Orthopaedics’ Physical and Occupational Therapy clinic hosts many special services for the most common forms of orthopedic injury. Therapists utilize proven techniques and cutting-edge technology to identify an injury and provide solutions to decrease pain and improve strength.
The specialties at Premier Physical Therapy at Brinton Lake include:
- Active Release Technique – diagnose and treat injuries to peripheral nerves, muscles and fascia
- Certified Hand Therapy – rehabilitate upper extremities, elbows, wrists and hands
- Functional Movement Screens – seven tests that assess fundamental movements and symmetry
- Graston™ Technique – find adhesions and scar tissue in ligaments, muscles and tendons
- Premier Athlete Program – sport-specific program to optimize athletic performance
- Premier Joint Program – designed through collaboration between therapists and surgeons for efficient and effective rehabilitation from total joint replacement surgery
- Premier Performance Links – biochemical analysis to determine limiting factors for a golfer’s swing
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment – used to identify problem movement patterns
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – rehabilitation for concussion, vertigo, dizziness, imbalance and lightheadedness
Premier Orthopaedic has 15 physical therapy centers located throughout Delaware and Chester counties to ensure that every patient is provided with the appropriate care. With the wide range of specialties available at each location, one of them will have the program you’re looking for.
Premier Orthopaedics physicians specialize in healing patients who have suffered sports-related injuries, including concussion injury management. Premier’s certified impact consultant physicians and athletic trainers identify and diagnose concussions and find a solution. Concussions vary from person to person, and the physicians at Premier treat them accordingly. ImPACT™ is a computer-based program that tests aspects of brain function. Physicians at Premier will administer the ImPACT™ Neurocognitive Test to evaluate the injury and determine treatment.
Premier Orthopaedics formed in 2000 with the idea of bringing high-quality and accessible health care to their patients. Patients are guaranteed holistic and highly effective treatments assigned by skilled and experienced physicians. With a complete range of orthopaedic medicine, our physicians and therapists can guide you on the road to recovery and help you feel better soon.